These are the best Gardening ideas you can Try in India
Gardening in India is a big challenge as compare to the other countries.we are here to help you with your garden with our amazing list of Gardening Ideas.
So We have Divided our Gardening idealist in following Factors.
- Gardening Ideas for Beginners
- Gardening ideas for Small area
- Gardening ideas for Indoor
- Gardening Ideas in Less Budget
Gardening Ideas for Beginners
if you do not have a garden yet or planning to start a garden? you can check out these Design for your first Garden.
Starting a Garden is always an Amazing Feeling but if you think it is hard work, or you feel it is not your cup of tea. Then these Ideas Will help you to start your garden.
Choose Good and Easy Plants
Lettuce and Other Salad Greens
Gardening Tricks and tips For Beginners
- Decide on the plan for your garden – Are going to build raised beds, plant directly in the ground or possibly use containers? All of this option have pro and cons. What parts of the yard get the most sunlight? If you plant fruit trees next to a raised bed, they may eventually shade out the beds.
- Build your soil – Most annuals require rich topsoil to feed their shallow root systems. Trees and bushes are better at hunting for nutrients. I like to build my soil with a combination of compost ( I get it free from a local horse ranch ), glacial rock dust, and worm castings. I occasionally add organic fertilizers and coconut husks to lighten it.
- Pick your plants/seeds – As a new gardener, you may just want to buy starts from the nursery and transplant them. This will probably be best for tomatoes and other fruiting plants. Things like radishes and carrots are best grown from seed.
- Irrigation/care – Depending on your climate, what you plant, and the weather you will have to determine how often to water. Drip irrigation is easy to install and can save you time. Pruning and harvesting are too complex to cover here, but you may want to invest in some books.As a student of gardening, there is always more to learn. Some subjects the beginner may want to look into either immediately or down the road are:-composting
-gardening with chickens
-bio intensive planting
-square foot gardening