Parsley in Tamil Lets Learn More
Why parsley in Tamil is so important that we have written a different blog for this topic?If you are from a native English region it is fine for you but people from the different region have difficulty in finding different between parsley and coriander.
Parsley in Tamil – வோக்கோசு (Vōkkōcu )
Coriander in Tamil – கொத்தமல்லி (Kottamalli)
let’s get started and learn about a major difference between Parsley and coriander.
- Coriander is an annual plant.
- Parsley is an annual plant in tropical and subtropical and is the biennial plant in the temperate region.
- Every part of coriander is used in cooking from seed to full plant.
- But in Parsley, only Leafs are used in cooking.
- In comparison to parsley is more aromatic and pungent.
- In Shape of Leafs Coriander Leafs are more rounded.
- Coriander is mostly used in Asian countries and parsley is mostly used in American Countries.