Complete Guide for your Rooftop vegetable garden to save more money and get organic food
we all Familiar with benefits off the Rooftop gardening and when it comes to rooftop vegetable garden the benefits keep on adding. so we are here to help you get your rooftop vegetable garden in No time and with all the possible help we can provide.
so Let’s start
1. List of plants you can grow in rooftop vegetable garden?
1. Salad Leaves
2. Spring onions and Radishes
6. Broad Beans
7. Runner Beans
8.Onions and Garlic
Complete info for Rooftop garden plants is here
2. Selecting Pots for your Rooftop vegetable garden
you can choose ideas for your rooftop garden containers.
Check out the complete List Here
3. Designing your Rooftop Garden –
Design the rooftop garden depend upon your space and needs. if you don’t want to do all the hard work and worry about Roof you can install garden Bed on your Roof and start growing any vegetable you want.
Maintainance For your Vegetable Garden –
So you get the idea how to start thinking about rooftop garden but there is the huge difference between thinking and execution, we have to take care of newly start a garden because we are going to eat that tasty and organic vegetable from this garden.
First to Prepare Soil –
These are some Ideas you can Try to Fertilize garden Easily if you live in city
1.You can use used tea leaves. After use put them on a plate under the sun. When they are dry sprinkle them over the soil.
2. If you buy flowers for any reason, be it for idols or anything, after use, shred them into pieces and mix with soils and pieces of paper and let them rot for some days. Then use.
3. All kitchen wastes are a boon to plants out there in cities. Rather than throwing out the kitchen wastes to the bins,u can make a mulch around the plants, which intern reduce the water use also as it prevents water loss from the surface.