Welcome to my rooftop garden I started this blog with an aim to grow as many plants as possible on earth.I hope you guys will like this blog( please excuse some spelling and grammar mistake)
Anu Taila is an Ayurvedic herbal oil. It is used for an Ayurveda treatment procedure called as Nasya treatment. Nasya refers to nasal instillation of drops of the oil.
Anu Thailam ingredients
- Jivanti – Leptadenia reticulata
- Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
- Twak – Cinnamon Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Gopi – Ocimum sanctum
- Daruharidra – Berberis aristata
- Madhuka – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Agaru – Aquilaria agallocha
- Shatavari – Asparagus
- Kamala – Lotus
- Bilva – Bael
Anu Oil Or Anu Taila Benefits
- Anu Thailam improves the sense of smell.
- This oil improves eyesight and prevents eye diseases.
- It also helps clearing sinuses and prevents sinusitis.
- It improves voice and the vocal cord.
- Anu tail provides strength to the facial muscles, jaw joint, and other facial structures.
- Anu oil helps to relieve neck stiffness and prevents cervical spondylosis.
- It helps to cure hair fall and baldness. It also prevents early greying of hair.
- Anu Taila is beneficial in all types of a headache and facial paralysis.
Read About the Reviews about Patanjali Honey
Patanjali Anu Taila Vs Sri-Sri Anu Oil
Anu Taila Patanjali
Divya Anu Taila is an ayurvedic product of Swami Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurved and Divya Pharmacy. Anu Taila or Thailan is an Ayurvedic herbal oil indicated in Ashtanga Hridaya for various disorders of head, eyes, nose, ears at and hair. Anu tail is used for Nasya Karma. In Ayurveda for treating various diseases related to nerves, brain, head, eyes, nose etc.
Buy Patanjali Anu Taila here
Sri Sri Anu Thailam
Please Comment your Experience with Anu Oil so More people can Know about this.