Try Apartment Gardening if you don’t have outdoor garden
Apartment gardening is best for the lazy person and for a person who does not have a normal garden.you can start with just one plant and take it number plant.
But how should I start?
Choose your First plant –
- Snake plant. Source. …
- Money plant. Source: Brookfieldcustomhomes. …
- Lucky bamboo plant. Source: Gardeningknowhow. …
- Aloe vera. Source: Vervemagazine. …
- Peace Lily. Source : Plantsrescue. …
- Dracaena reflexa. Source: Betterhomesandgardens. …
- Ferns. …
- Grape ivy.
Read More about Indoor Garden plant – Check here
Tips For Apartment garden
1. Turn a pallet upright for shelved planting.
2. Layer planters for maximum effect.
3. Hang plants using a shoe organizer.
4. Use wine crates as a raised bed.
5. No outdoor space at all? Take to the ceiling
6. Combine greenery with your existing furniture.
7. Think small, with succulents.
8. An IKEA lantern can become a planter.
9. Hang living herbs over the sink for easy access.
10. Or you can hang them on a board in mason jars.
Checklist for Apartment gardening