Why You need children’s gardening gloves
we are gonna see why we need children’s gardening gloves. Gloria Kavuma, a designer, notes that while working in extremely harsh weather conditions with very wet soil, gloves protect your hands from the mud and keep them clean and dry. They also keep hands warm in cold weather.
1.Prevent nail breakage
“Save your fingernails from breaking and keep nails clean as well. One of the greatest physical assets a lady has is the fingernails. Save those fingernails from breaking as a result of digging them in the earth, forcing them to break branches and sowing seeds with hard coats,” Kavuma advises.
Notably, gloves will save you from very painful splinters and infected cuts. “Most people dread them with the excuse that they are heavy and sweaty -yes they are quite uncomfortable but one gets used to working in them over time because it pays,” explains Stellah Mukhwana, a compound and interior designer with Glorious Designs.
Tips to Choose best gardening Gloves
- Buy gardening gloves made from neoprene if you plan on working with products that contain chemicals, such as pesticides. Neoprene gloves will prevent chemicals from coming into direct contact with your skin; whereas gloves made from a material such as latex may not provide the protection needed for your hands.
- If you plan on handling seeds or other small plants, buy gardening gloves without fingertips or those made from light cotton. This will prevent your thick and heavy-duty gardening gloves from accidentally crushing seeds or the leaves of delicate plants.
- Buy gardening gloves in a neutral skin color if you work primarily with large gardening equipment. The consistent handling of the equipment can potentially cause dye from the gloves to rub off on your hands and arms, especially with gloves in bright, bold colors such as red, blue, or green.
- Do not buy rubber gloves intended for household cleaning to use as gardening gloves. Rubber gloves that are not designed specifically for gardening are prone to ripping, tearing, or being punctured by plants and gardening tools, and may not provide your hands with adequate protection.
Now Check out the best children’s gardening gloves for your soft and creative child.
1. Tierra Garden 17-006511 Radish Garden Gloves for Children, Ages 4 to 6