What is Called Kaddu in English
As we know Kaddu is a really popular vegetable.It is used as the vegetable and in daily use as a slang.Kaddu is used for a lazy person in India but let’s get back to topic what is kaddu in English?
Kaddu in English – Pumpkin
Other meaning of kaddu
- kaddu in gujarati – Kaddu
- kaddu in marathi – भोपआ
- kaddu in bengali – Koddu
- Kaddu in telugu – kaladu
Pumpkin/Kaddu Has following Benefits.
- Low in Calories: Pumpkin is a very low-calorie vegetable.
- Rich Source of Beta Carotene.
- Reduces Asthma Attacks.
- Rich Source of Potassium.
- Reduces Risk of Heart Diseases.
- Boosts Immune System.
- Prevents Peptic Ulcer.
- Rich Source of Fiber.