What is Called Kaddu in English
As we know Kaddu is a really popular vegetable. It is used as the vegetable and in daily use as a slang. Kaddu is used as a nickname for a lazy person in India, but let us get back to the topic, what is Kaddu in English?
Kaddu in English – Pumpkin
Other meaning of kaddu
- what is kaddu in gujarati – Kaddu
- kaddu in marathi – भोपआ
- Meaning of kaddu in bengali – Koddu
- Kaddu in telugu – kaladu
Pumpkin/Kaddu Has following Benefits.
- Low in Calories: Pumpkin is a very low-calorie vegetable.
- Rich Source of Beta Carotene.
- Reduces Asthma Attacks.
- Rich Source of Potassium is kaddu.
- Pumkin Reduces Risk of Heart Diseases.
- Boosts Immune System with the help of Kaddu.
- Prevents Peptic Ulcer.
- Rich Source of Fiber found in pumkin.