How to Grow Lady Finger vegetable at your Rooftop garden
1.Few lines on lady finger Vegetable
2. How many plants to Grow to Feed A Person?
Basically, the Small portion is Enough To make food for 4 people twice a week.
And Remember ” Bhindi To 100 Rupee Kg ho Rhi h Paneer To Sunar ki Dukan me Mileaga – 3 idiots ”
The plants, depending on the variety, can be up to 4 feet tall when they start producing.
3. How To Grow lady finger vegetable Step by Step Method
- Test your dirt with a unit from the patio nursery focus to decide your greenery enclosure bed’s pH level. On the off chance that it is higher than 6.8, use sulfur peat greenery to lower it to the marginally acidic level okra inclines toward. On the off chance that it is lower than 6.0, use limestone to raise the pH level with the goal that it is not excessively acidic.
- Work a 3-inch layer of manure into the main 6 to 8 inches of soil to include ripeness and enhance seepage.
- So woman’s finger seeds in early summer, no less than four weeks after all risk of ice has passed. Night temperatures ought not to fall underneath 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Plant them at a profundity of 0.5 inches, at a dispersing of 6 creeps separated inside lines. Columns ought to be no less than 24 crawls separated. Water the planting zone softly.
- Meager woman’s finger seedlings to no less than 12 crawl separated when they are 3 inches tall. Pick the hardest looking seedlings, and evacuate the rest by cutting the seedlings at the dirt line.
- Keep the dirt in the okra bed reliably soggy until the plant blossoms. Supplement water with a hose or dribble watering system framework amid times of low precipitation.
- Water okra plants less as often as possible after they create blossoms. The stems are inclined to spoiling if soil conditions are excessively sodden.
- Side-dress the plants with extra fertilizer around 30 days in the wake of sowing seeds. Lay a thin band of manure a couple inches before every woman’s finger line, then water to permit the supplements to start siphoning into the dirt.
- Screen plants for indications of aphids and insect scarabs, which incorporate bit looking foliage and hindered plant development. Set a hose to a solid shower to thump these flying irritations from the plants. Expel infected or plagued stems and takes off.
- Start picking okra around 50 days subsequent to sowing seeds, after the plants’ petals fall. To diminish the units’ inclination to have a “foul” composition, they ought to be no more than 4 inches at harvest. Expel the cases with around 1 inch of stem appended, utilizing sharp pruning shears.
- Keep collecting woman’s fingers the length of the plants keeps on producing cases, which can be up to a year in warm atmospheres. In the event that you reap each other day, you’ll keep the plants delivering – something else, over-matured cases will flag the plants to quit bearing okra.