Lahsun in English and Other benefits
Lahsun is really popular in India for daily use. It adds a spark in the flavor of the vegetable. Garlic is avoided by Brahmin family, they avoid Garlic Because they think It stimulates the mind.
Lahsun in English is Garlic
You must have heard about garlic paste or garlic bread from dominos.they are Lahsun paste and Garlic bread.
Does Garlic have any benefits? Lahsun Benefits
- The Blood Purifier – Consuming a garlic clove daily will help you purifier the blood.
- Cold and Flu – Cold and flu can be cured by having garlic paste.
- Prevention of Heart Disease – This is proof that having a garlic cloves daily empty stomach can reduce your heart attack.
- Anti-bacterial and Anti-parasitic – Garlic is anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic and consuming it daily be healthy.
- Cancer Prevention
- For Skin and Hair
Garlic Side effects
- Asthma patients should not consume garlic as it may have side-effects.
- Garlic products are POSSIBLY SAFE when applied to the skin. Gels, pastes, and mouthwashes containing garlic have been used for up to 3 months. However, when applied to the skin, garlic might cause skin damage that is similar to a burn.
- RAW garlic is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when applied to the skin. Raw garlic might cause severe skin irritation when it is applied to the skin.