Neem In English
The Most Popular Antiseptic in daily life is NEEM But do you Know what is called Neem In English?
Even In Tv Ads Or Newspaper, you will see neem in Hindi.
NEEM In English – Indian lilac
NEEM Scientific name – Azadirachta indica
How does the Neem word is derived? Neem tree is found in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh mostly.So it is clear that it was derived from Sanskrit word “Nimb”.
Neem is found mostly in India. Neem is used in many ways in Indian house.So these are the following uses of neem in daily use in India.
- As a vegetable
- Traditional medicinal use
- Pest and disease control
- Neem oil for polymeric resins
- Toiletries: Neem oil is used for preparing cosmetics such as soap, shampoo
- Animal Treatment: Used to treat sweet itch and mud fever in horses
- Bird repellent: Neem leaf boiled in water can be used as a very cost-effective bird repellent, especially for sparrows.
- Honey: In parts of Asia neem honey commands premium prices, and people promote apiculture by planting neem trees.
- Neem gum is used as a bulking agent and for the preparation of special purpose foods.
Thank you for Reading this blog post. if you use Neem product them please tell us in the comment box.